Worth Seaing: The Island Nation That Kept Calling Me Back

London / Thames / Ireland / Norway / A Decade of the UK

Worth Seaing

They call it Planet Earth, but it is mostly covered in blue ocean. The United Kingdom is an island nation. I came by sea, by chance. I stay on land, by choice.

Opening Signal

A Decade of the U.K., Once Around Without Leaving the Ground

They call it Planet Earth but it is mostly covered in blue ocean. The United Kingdom is an island nation. I came by sea, by chance. I stay on land, by choice. Worth Seaing.

London Image Archive

Tower Bridge, the Thames, the Globe, and the Underground

Tower Bridge - Can't Be ThameD

Tower Bridge - Can't Be ThameD

The River Thames - 215 miles, the longest river entirely in England

The River Thames - 215 miles, the longest river entirely in England

Where there is a Will, there is a play - Shakespeare Globe Theatre

Where there is a Will, there is a play - Shakespeare Globe Theatre

Notes from the Underground - Victoria Station

Notes from the Underground - Victoria Station

London walking archive

London walking archive

A slice of history - Execution is everything at the Tower of London

A slice of history - Execution is everything at the Tower of London

London Video Signals

Thames and Shakespeare in Motion

Thames River Journey

Shakespeare Globe Theatre

Sea Routes and Side Quests

Ireland, Cornwall, Portsmouth, Dublin, and Norway

Archive

Show more